Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Vegan
This is brownie bowl feels so indulgent as it is so rich, chocolatey and fudgy! It takes about 1 minute to prepare and 1 minute in the microwave so it’s perfect when you want that little treat to keep you satisfied!
20g Chocolate Vegan Protein (I used form nutrition chocolate salted caramel)
10g Cacao Powder
10g Agave (can substitute for honey/maple syrup if desired)
1/4-1/2 tsp of baking powder
Approximately 90ml of milk (use dairy free milk if required)*
* The quantity of milk may change depending on your protein powder.
1) Add the protein powder, cacao, baking powder and agave to a cup or bowl.
2) Add the milk in small additions mix. Check the consistency and then add more until you get a thick but mixable consistency.
3) Spray a microwaveable bowl (or large cup) with some fry-light spray (or wipe with a tiny bit of oil).
4) Pour the mixture into the bowl.
5) Microwave for 60 seconds. Depending on your microwave you may need to microwave it again for 10-30 seconds. Keep an eye on it (it’s better undercooked than overcooked!)
Eat as is or top with desired toppings and Enjoy!