Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Vegan
This brownie is so quick, its a life saver for when you want a desert that’s not too indulgent yet still feels like it is! All you have to do is mix up the ingredients and pop it in the microwave! Then serve as is or with some fruit, fruit compote, ice-cream or yoghurt!
20g Cacao Powder
5-10g Agave (You can substitute for honey/maple syrup if desired)
1/4 tsp of Baking Powder
Approximately 50ml of milk (use dairy free milk if required)*
* You may need more or less milk. Add slowly and mix until you get the desired consistency.
1) Add the cacao, baking powder and agave to a cup or bowl.
2) Add the milk in small additions mix. Check the consistency and then add more until you get a thick but mixable consistency.
3) Spray a small microwaveable bowl/small ramekin or cup with some fry-light spray (or wipe with a tiny bit of oil). Pour the mixture into the ramekin.
4) Microwave for 60 seconds. Depending on your microwave you may need to microwave it again for 10-30 seconds. Keep an eye on it (it’s better undercooked than overcooked!)
5) Run a knife around the side of it to loosen if you want to take it out of the bowl.
Eat as is, top with desired toppings or tip it out and serve with your desired accompaniment!
(Above: I tipped mine out and served it with homemade fruit compote)