Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Egg Free, Dairy Free, Vegan
These are so handy for making in advance and grabbing on the go for breakfast. They are also a great option for having as a snack throughout the day. You can change up the flavours by adding different berries or chocolate chips, or leaving out the cacao powder or adding in spices eg cinnamon.
(Makes 3 portions)
150g oats (use gluten free if required)
1 Large Banana
250g milk (use any non-dairy milk if required)
10g Cacao Powder
20g Honey (or agave/maple syrup for vegan)
1 Tsp Baking Powder
50g Raspberries (or berries or choice)
1) Preheat the oven to 180°C (fan oven).
2) Mash the banana in a bowl using a fork.
3) Pour the oats and cacao powder to a large bowl.
4) Add the banana to the oats.
5) Add the milk, honey and baking powder to the bowl and mix.
6) Add the raspberries to the bowl and mix.
7) Place in a greased or lined bread tin.
8) Bake in the oven for 30-40 minutes (until cooked through).
9) Allow to cool. Cut into 3 pieces.
Store in an airtight container.