Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Egg Free, Dairy Free, Vegan
This is a really quick recipe to make and is so handy for prepping and having in the fridge ready to grab in the mornings or to use as a snack throughout the day! No excuses for not having time for breakfast with this recipe!
(FOR A SINGLE PORTION)
50g of porridge oats (use gluten free if required)
50g bananas (1/2 a banana)
90ml of milk (use almond/other nut milk/ soy milk if desired)
1/2-1 tsp vanilla essence (optional)
¼ tsp baking powder
A handful of raspberries/blueberries (optional)
TO MAKE FOUR PORTIONS – GOOD FOR MEAL PREPPING
200g of porridge oats (use gluten free if required)
200g bananas (2 bananas)
375ml of milk (use almond/other nut milk/ soy milk if desired)
1-2 tsp vanilla essence (optional)
1 tsp baking powder
2 handfuls of raspberries/blueberries (optional)
Use the recipe to make four portions for making a larger batch which can be cut into 4-6 portions for the week.
You can add extra ingredients/change the ingredients to make different flavours
eg. Sub the mashed banana for apple puree to make apple pie oats, add some cinnamon etc
*I have used the recipe for four portions in the pictures below!
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C (Fan)
2. Mash the banana in a bowl.
3. Mix in the porridge oats, milk, vanilla essence and baking powder.
4. Add in any additional ingredients eg blueberries, raspberries, cinnamon, walnuts, pecans.
6. Pour the batter into a greased or lined baking tin. Place some sliced banana on the top (optional).
7. Bake in the oven for 30 mins.