Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Dairy Free, Vegan
I absolutely love anything salted caramel so decided to make it into a protein smoothie bowl! This is so quick and simple to make. You can also make it into a chia pudding my adding some chia seeds which soak up some of the liquid when left for around 10 minutes.
(Makes 1 smoothie bowl)
70g Frozen Banana
120ml Almond Coconut milk (I used alpro)*
20g Vanilla Pea Protein (I used the happyway)
2 Medjool dates
20g Almond Butter
Pinch of Sea salt
*Note: You can use any non-dairy or dairy milk that you prefer.
You can use any vegan protein or whey protein. Whey protein will make it creamier than a vegan protein.
Add Extra milk (around 300mls) and you can make this into a salted caramel milkshake!
1) Add the ice and frozen banana to a blender.
2) Add the milk, protein, dates, almond butter and sea salt.
3) Blend until smooth (you may need to stop and shake or open and mix to get it smooth).
4) Place into a bowl (I mixed in some 20g of chia seeds).
5) Top with desired toppings.
Serve and Enjoy!