Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free
These are so easy to make and are great for eating straight away or for using as leftovers or meal prep. I used Chicken Mince in this recipe however turkey or beef mince is also lovely. They can be served in so many ways such as with a salad, vegetables, homemade chips or wedges, in a burger bun, with sweet potato “buns” or large mushroom “buns”! I usually serve two burgers per person.
(Makes 6-8 Small/Medium Burgers)
500g of Mince (Chicken, Turkey or Beef Mince is lovely)
25g of Soy Sauce (Gluten Free if required)
15g of Honey
Frylight spray (or olive or coconut oil if you prefer)
Cheese of choice for topping (optional)
1) Place the mince in a large bowl.
2) Add the soy and honey to the bowl and mix well.
3) Heat a large pan. Once heated add some frylight spray (or oil) to the pan.
4) Spoon some of the mince onto the pan and shape into circles (burger shape). Repeat for the remaining mince.
5) Cook for around 4-5 minutes on each side (or until browned and cooked through).
6) If you want melted cheese on top. Preheat the grill to a medium heat. Place some cheese on top of the burgers.
7) Place under the grill until the cheese has melted.
Serve and Enjoy!
(Above: I served mine with some mixed veg and spinach with avocado dressing)