Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free
When the weather is good all you want is a lovely cold drink! This takes 2 minutes to make and is my “go to” when I want something sweet to satisfy my cravings but also something nice and cold!
1/3-1/2 of a Bolero Sachet of Choice (I used Peach Ice Tea Flavour)*
4-5 Ice Cubes
* Note: I get my Bolero sachets in Bodyfirst Nutrition. Many other protein/health shops also stock them. They are also great for adding to water and carrying around in your bag for adding flavour to water if you don’t want to make them into a slushy. They have such a variety of flavours so you never get bored of them! I used the Peach Ice Tea Favoured for this one (shown below) but have used many of the other flavours too!
1) Place the ice-cubes in a blender.
2) Add the water to the blender.
3) Add 1/3 to 1/2 of a sachet of choice to the blender (depending on how sweet you like it).
4) Blend well until the ice-cubes have broken down.
Serve and Enjoy!