Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free
This is such a quick, healthy and tasty desert that will satisfy your sweet tooth. It can be served immediately, allowed to cool and eaten cold or reheated! Lovely served on its own, with some yoghurt, melted chocolate, cream or ice-cream!
750 g Mixed Frozen Berries*
50 g of Oats (Use Gluten Free if Required)
25 g of Flaked Almonds
5 g of Coconut Oil
35 g of Honey (Use Agave for vegan friendly)
1-2 tsp of Cinnamon (optional)
*Note: You can use any frozen berries of choice or buy a mixed bag of frozen berries
1) Preheat the oven to 180°C (fan oven).
2) Place the frozen berries in an oven proof dish.
3) Place the berries in the oven for 20 minutes (they should be soft and juicy after this).
4) While the berries are cooking, place the oats, flaked almonds and cinnamon in a bowl.
5) Place the coconut oil in a bowl and melt in the microwave for 20 seconds. Add the honey and place in the microwave for another 20 seconds.
6) Pour the coconut oil and honey mixture over the oats and almonds. Mix well to fully coat.
7) When the berries are cooked, sprinkle the oat topping over the berries.
8) Place back in the oven for 8-10 minutes (until the crumble is browned. Watch that it doesn’t burn).
Serve and Enjoy!