Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Grain Free
Although it looks like there are a lot of ingredients required for this sauce you will find that you actually have most of them at home. Its a really simple sauce to make and tastes great with some meat/fish and veg or rice.
(Serves around 5 people)
1 Tsp Turmeric
1-2 Tsp Mild Chili Powder
2 Tsp Mild Curry Powder
1-2 Tbs Tinned Tomato
1 Chicken Stock Cube
500mls Hot Water
1 Tbs Soy Sauce
1 Tbs Honey
1) Chop the onion into fine pieces. Heat some oil (olive oil or coconut oil) in a sauce pan. Add the onion and cook on a medium heat until softened and slightly browned.
2) Once browned the turmeric, chilli powder and curry powder. Stir around with the onion.
3) Add the tinned tomato and simmer for around 3 minutes.
4) Dissolve a stock cube in 500mls boiling water. Add the stock to the saucepan. Leave to simmer for 8 minutes.
5) Add the soy sauce and honey to the saucepan. Cook for another 3 minutes.
6) Place the sauce in a blender and blend until smooth (alternatively you can use a hand held blender).
Serve with some meat or fish and Enjoy!
(Pictured: I served mine with chicken and veg)