Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free
(Makes 22 Squares)
120g Coconut Oil
160g Almond Butter
70ml of Honey
Pinch of Sea Salt
120g Puffed Rice
175g of 70% Dark Chocolate (use dairy free if required)
1) Put the Coconut oil, honey and almond butter in a sauce pan.
2) Heat together until the coconut oil has melted. Once melted add a pinch of sea salt.
(alternatively this can be done in the microwave)
3) Put the puffed rice into a large bowl. Add the coconut oil/honey/almond butter mix to the puffed rice and mix until it is all coated.
4) Line a tin with clingfilm. Put the mixture into the lined tin and press down hard (especially on the edges).
5) Put in the freezer for 10-15 minutes.
6) Put the chocolate into a bowl and melt over a sauce pan of water or in the microwave.
7) Take the puffed rice out of the freezer and pour the melted chocolate over the top. Spread the chocolate out evenly.
8) Place in the freezer for 15 minutes to allow the chocolate to harden.
9) Once the chocolate is hardened, take out of the freezer and cut into squares of desired size.
10) Store in an air tight container in the fridge.