(Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free)
1 Bag (750g) Frozen Mixed Berries
200g Whole Almonds
100g Quinoa Flakes *
25g Flaked Almonds
1 Tablespoon Cinnamon
3 Tablespoons of Honey
3 Tablespoons of Coconut oil
* Note: you can alternatively use oats (gluten free if required)
1) Pre-heat the oven to 180°C (fan oven).
2) Cut up the peaches. Place in a large dish and add one tablespoon of honey.
3) Put in the oven for 10 minutes.
3) Add the frozen berries to the dish with the peaches. Put back in the oven for 10 minutes.
4) Put 200g of almonds into a blender and blend until a fine flour forms.
5) Add the almond flour, quinoa flakes, flaked almonds and cinnamon in a mixing bowl.
6) Melt 3 tablespoons of coconut oil and 2 tablespoons of honey on a hob or in the microwave. Add to the mixing bowl and mix well until all the dry ingredients are coated.
7) Flake the crumble topping over the fruit and put back in the oven. Cook for 15 minutes or until browned.
Serve warm (maybe with a bit of ice-cream 😛 ) and Enjoy!