(Gluten Free, Wheat Free)
20g Oats (blitzed in a blender until flour like) – use gluten free oats if required
1 desertspoon of greek yoghurt (optional)
1/2 tsp baking powder
Milk/ Almond milk to desired consistency
20g Whey Protein Powder (Optional) – any flavour
1) Blitz the oats in a blender until they are a flour like consistency
2) Add remaining ingredients into a blender and blend. Add milk/ almond milk until desired consistency is reached.
3) Heat a pan. Add some oil/ fry light spray/ butter/ coconut oil to the pan. Pour a small amount of the batter onto the pan to make desired size pancakes.
4) Cook until some bubbles form on the top then turn them over (less time is needed on the second side)
5) Repeat with the remaining batter.
6) Top with desired toppings and Enjoy!